From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of D.Spork
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 12:28 PM
To: xmail-xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Psync don't get them all

Hi,.

With my Xmailserver(v1.17) on w2k I get external mail via Psync. Normal=20
mail is no problem, but spam and virusmail without a  proper "to:"
address=20
stay in the external mailbox. Until I reach the max size of the mailbox
and=20
then  I can't receive anything.
Is it possible to give a joker name in the poplinks.tab to fetch all the

mail? Or has somebody a better idea?
As a temporary solution I fetch the blokking massages with a standard=20
popclient.

Met een groet,

Dick Spork