Just a couple of comments

CLI/CRL/CLS/C#/... ARE STANDARDS LIKE JAVA, C, C++ ? GO TO 'ECMA' AND SEE
Do you fill peoples at ECMA crazy to 'standardize' no stable concepts or
languages ?

And CLI/CRL/CLS/C# is really an open concept as it is platform/OS
independant ...

Can I simply remember that CLI/CLS/CRL/C#... (base of .NET) ARE ALLREADY
OPEN AS WE CAN FOUND NO MICROSOFT PRODUCTS like Mono, DotGnu, Perl#, ......

I allready tested Mono on FreeBSD and run test applications on both bases
(.NET on WIN32 and Mono on FreeBSD) and found no difference at all ...

Francis