Yeah I noticed those to. So these messages are as good as junk?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Francesco Vertova
Sent: Tuesday, 27 April 2004 1:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: Mail loop detected?

At 23.20 27/04/04 +0000, you wrote:
>5 emails I just received (from the XMail Discussion group) are in a Mail
>loop.
>
>This may seems a stupid question but how do I fix this?

Someone with a screwed up MS SMTPSVC mailserver is re-injecting old
messages into the list. The original messages were posted between April 13
and April 14. Some go through, some are detected as mail loops (depending
on the number of Received: headers). Look at the date of the original
messages.

Just wait for Davide to unsubscribe this guy (or unsubscribe yourself, if
you really can't live with this for a while).

Ciao, Francesco