Davide, I thought you already had "external" for these?
Or changing it to a filter means you can utilise a return code?

Rob :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Davide Libenzi
Sent: Monday, 24 May 2004 11:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: Filter condition question

On Mon, 24 May 2004, Liron Newman wrote:

> Hey all,

You should be able to do it, as you describe it. Anyway, I am going to add a
"filter" command to custom processing (mailproc.tab, cmdaliases ans custom
domains). This will be in pre06 though.

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]