Hi Davide,

the same situation happened again. Now I have gathered all the data, I hope
it would help to find the problem.

To remind the situation: one e-mail sent to the mailing list causes
sometimes that several messages to mailing list users are multiplicated
inside the XMail queue into more identical messages that are all being
delivered. End user then receives single e-mail in several copies.

This happens when mailing list user's mailserver is temporarily unreachable
in the moment of sending email *and* XMail has been running for a long time
without restarting. I don't know which of these two conditions (if any) is
the important one.

I have put messages from the XMail queue (with removed message body to make
it smaller) and their slog files to http://customer.iclub.cz/mail.zip (112
KB). Archive contains three subdirectories, each of them contains all
multiplicated copies of a message to a single mailing list user (and their
slog flies). I can provide another ones if necessary.

Archive also contain smtp and smail log files - smtp log is filtered for
specific message ID of the message sent to the mailing list (SEC41), smail
log is filtered for three addresses corresponding to three directories
described above. Please note that two of them aren't in the smail log file
(that means message is multiplicated and no copy has been delivered to
mailing list user yet) and one of them is in the smail log file for several
times (that means several copies of that message has been delivered already
and some of them were still in the queue - directory 3).

I'm using XMail 1.20 on Win2000.

As this situation causes me troubles, I would be very grateful for any help.

Thanks,
Roman