I've already asked this, but because the list seems to be in a slight
coma now, maybe this'll get more attention. :)

Anyone had any experience with DSPAM
(http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/)?

At all? Under XMail? Under Win32? All of the above? :)

I'll also get more specific - The way DSPAM interacts with the MTA is to
replace, or rather sit on top of, the delivery agent, a term that isn't
relevant to XMail. I have no experience with other Unix-like mailservers
(I know Exchange very well but, y'know, it isn't exactly Unix.. :) ) so
I have no idea where to start from..

I think anyone who's looking for an anti-spam solution should look at
it, it seems very nice.

Thanks. :)