Hello,

I am looking for a good solution for anti-spam that plugs into XMAIL. I
know there are many Perl and Python solutions, but I am looking for a
solution with C/C++ code that compiles into a .DLL or .EXE executable,
with no 3rd party shells.

Actually, the best would be a solution that can listen to port 25,
receive the incoming/outgoing message, and if it passes few checks, like
a Bayesian threshold, it'll forward it to the real XMAIL SMTP server for
delivery.

Any idea if there is such a solution available and for a decent price?

Thanks.

/Noor