About SPF, and Sender ID and expecially then the future rfc common to =
spf
and sender id will be approved (soon) I think that major mail server
developpers will quickly integrate these features in they products.

So I think it will be a good think to see next xmail version include =
such
features internaly (with options in server.tab to =
enable/disable/configure
parameters) without need to use external filters (performances issues, =
....)
(like dbls and rdns that are in xmail not in external filters ...)

Francis