Hello people,

I have a nagging issue with a mailing list I setup to just receive e-mails.
This means that there is a Mailing list account on the given domain named
"info" that "drops" messages to a couple of real xmail accounts.

When the real account receives the message, when replying, it should
reply to the sender and not the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" account.

The weird part is that I am handling a couple of domains (three to be
exact). On two of them, it works fine when replying, but on the third
it sends it back to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" when it should send it the real
sender.

I've done the following :

.. stopped xmail server
.. put the "UseReplyTo"[tab]"0" variable on
/var/MailRoot/domains/domain.com/info/user.tab
file
.. started xmail again
.. Checked two "clean" headers directly from the xmail box, before the
messages
  got delivered on their respective directories. Found out the headers are
  exactly the same
.. checked it for about four times

Again, as I said, on two domains it does the trick. On the third, it
doesn't.
The only difference I could spot is the MUAs. On the two working domains
it's
Outlook 2k. On the third one it's Outlook2002 (XP).

Xmail v1.20 on slackware linux 10.0. Kernel 2.4.26.

Any ideas ?

Best Regards,

s.

-----
"I merely function as a channel that filters music through
the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis