On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Shiloh Jennings wrote:

> Ok.  Then maybe it will be more useful than I was originally thinking it
> would be.  I still think it is going to cause customers to complain about
> email delays, though.

Delays (usually 300 seconds) only happens when the IP:RCPT:SENDER tripplet
is not already cached by the server. This means that common senders will
get the 300 secs delay only once. I don't think it's too bad. And, BTW,
this would solve also the Worm direct SMTP spreading, since they hit the
server directly w/out any usage of MTA for the delivery.