On Thu, 23 Dec 2004, Mike Harrington wrote:

> You love screwing with me every time I'm about to release a new Beta don't
> you?  Thanks for the heads up Davide.  Any other changes to take into
> consideration that you know of yet?

This is the stuff that is done on the lingering 1.21:

- Fixed XMail's sendmail to detect non-RFC822 data and handle it
  correctly.

- The IP:PORT addresses emission in spool files (and Received: lines) has
  been changed to the form [IP]:PORT.

- Added filter logging, that is enabled with the new -Qg command line
  option.

- Fixed an error message in the SMTP server, that was triggered by the
  remote client not using the proper syntax for the "MAIL FROM:" and "RCPT TO:"
  commands.

- Fixed explicit routing through SMTPGW.TAB file.

- Fixed a possible problem with file locking that might be triggered from
  CTRL commands cfgfileget/cfgfileset.

- Added a check to avoid the CTRL server to give an error when a domain
  created with older versions of XMail does not have the domain directory
  inside cmdaliases.

- The SMTP server FQDN variable should be set to the value of
"SmtpServerDomain",
  when this is used inside the SERVER.TAB file.