On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Dario wrote:

> You are right Davide, it would make senese only if next
> generation of spamming software will use that trick.
>
> BTW, are you planning to share those lame IPs in a client/
> server environment? Am I right?

I still don't do anything with them, just log them in the lame-db. They
could be used to create IP blacklist automatically though, especially when
shared between many GLST setups. In theory they could feed a system when
those info are analyzed, and feed a DNS based GLST derived blacklist. Of
course, to do that, some sort of authentication will have to be in place
when accepting lame-db data.