Hi,

I thought about integrating SA into a XMail SMTP Filter, so that it =
would be
possible to reject SPAM directly. At the SMTP Stage, XMail hasn't put =
it's
headers into the spoolfile - IMHO SA *needs* this headers for looking up
HELO/IP/etc. Now Davide could change the code that the headers are there =
in
the spoolfile at this stage, but I guess he doesn't want to and he has =
good
reasons for this. I think it's possible to build the "Received" header =
from
scratch from the INFO-DATA by my own, prepend it to the spoolfile and =
pass
the whole thing (without the XMail Headers) to spamc.

Any thoughts?