Well I can telnet to mail.azlin.com port 25, but maybe his friends ISP
is blocking access to port 25.

Only thing I see unusual is the DNS info
azlin.com.              6925    IN      MX      0 mail.azlin.com.
azlin.com.              6925    IN      MX      100 mx2.zoneedit.com.

I can't remember if 0 is a valid precedence or not.

Bill