Hi all,

I have the following in my smtp relay tab:

"192.168.1.0"  "255.255.255.0"

My problem is when I try to send mail to other domains via squirrelmail...it
says relaying is denied because my global ip is not in the smtp relay tab,
however its not practical to write global ips in the smtp relay for me since my
users normally use different ISPs to connect to squirrelmail...

Is there any possibility of instead of defining ip in the smtprelay tab, i'll
just put in my domain?

i.e.

"mail.company.com"

meaning,  all mails coming from this domain relay is acceptable...