Hi all,

we're using xmail's pop3 and smtp service but when we try to send messages to
either yahoo or hotmail, the messages does not seem to get delivered...Is there
a default blacklist list that xmail automatically throws out messages to yahoo
or hotmail to /dev/null? using tail -f /var/log/messages gives me nothing...I
can however, send to other domains without any problems...

any ideas?

thanks!