Hello All,

My servers mail reports to me daily using the XMail sendmail replacement
program. My Mandriva based server makes the following entry
in /var/log/messages every time a file is mailed:

Jan 20 00:14:05 WebServer3 CROND[21612]: (root) MAIL (mailed 2642 bytes of
output but got status 0xffffffff )

The mail is delivered fine and there are no further messages. Is something not
right here or is it safe to ignore this output?

Jeff