Hellos,

I think this is the same patch yall are trying with, I couldn't verify
since the bug/pr database was "busy" when I just tried to look.
http://xmail.n3t.net/kern_event.c.patch

I've been using that on a 5.4 box (FreeBSD krondor.network3.net
5.4-STABLE FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE #0: Tue Sep 27 16:52:50 UTC 2005
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386 ) since
around early march of last year and haven't had to restart xmail once
since. I also patched it with
http://xmail.n3t.net/xmail-1.21.permsec.patch to remove passwords
stored in the logs, but I doubt that's got anything to do with the
stability.

If anyone wants/needs any info from that box let me know, I'll be glad to share
it if it helps to get xmail working for you.

 -Darren