Hello,

I was very busy last few months and been off the list, so sorry if you already
solved this.

But I have the following problem: Sometimes GLST.EXE is frozen and take 100% of
CPU until killed. This is occuring about once per day on three different
servers.

I tried to clean and even to delete database, but it would not help.

No weird configuration, only using C class matching and few (~10) exceptions.

Any ideas around that?

--
Michal A. Valasek - Altair Communications | Microsoft ASP.NET MVP
PGP 0xC4F3579D | www.altaircom.net | www.rider.cz | www.aspnet.cz

Nobody can hear your scream in cyberspace.