From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andréas Bratell
Sent: Monday, 22 May 2006 9:32 PM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Mail is triggered by CustMapsList in server.tab

I've moved my mail-server to another server, and I'm starting to get
problems with the...

"CustMapsList"  "list.dsbl.org:1,relays.ordb.org:1,sbl.spamhaus.org:1"

.....in server.tab.

No matter what IP is trying to deliver a mail this is what ends up in the
logs:

""      ""      "193.10.166.xxx" "2006-05-22 11:20:31"   ""      ""      ""
""       ""      "SNDRIP=EIPMAP (list.dsbl.org)"

And this error is returned to sender:

"550 Relay denied. Your IP is a known spam relay (list.dsbl.org)"

The IP is NOT listed in the list.dbsl.org and just to be on the safe side,
I've sent mail from all over the place, all resulting in the same error. If
I remove list.dsbl.org from the list, the next server (relays.ordb.org)
triggers the same error. Indeed, If I put some bogus blahablaha.org server
in CustMapsList that server also triggers the same error. If I remove the
CustMapsList from server.tab, the mail is delivered normally.

This is a vanilla debian installation, running XMail v1.22.

Help? :o)

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]