On Mon, 19 Jun 2006, Jorn Hass wrote:

> I am not sure if an incoming mail resets the date-stamp as it comes
> in, back to the original 30 days, or wether the time-stamp just gets
> left to the initial access. In which case it would mean that the
> stream mail would never expire. Davide can possibly confirm/deny
> that...

>From the GLST man page:

--exptimeo NSEC
     Specify the expire timeout for triplets that have been successfully
     accepted by the glst module. Every time a triplet is accepted (the
     remote mailer retried after the blackout window set with --timeo) the
     count of successfully accepted messages is increased, and the record
     timestamp is updated with the current time. During cleanup, if the
     timestamp is found older that the current time minus the timeout
     specified with --exptimeo, the record (triplet plus record metadata)
     is purged from the glst database.