At 21.34 09/10/06, you wrote:

>Is there a way to run XMail (Win32 version) with the spool dir in a
>separeted folder (example: I'm running XMail on D:\mailroot BUT I want to
>run *only* spool in another drive/folder, something like: Z:\spool or
>Z:\mailroot\spool)?

Under Win2K/XP and NTFS you can map, say, D:\XMail\spool to Z:\spool,
so that the latter can be accessed with both names. No idea how you
do that from a plain vanilla installation, maybe from the disk
administration tool in the control panel ... anyway, there are
freeware or shareware utilities around that can do that, try googling
for "soft link" and NTFS.

Ciao, Francesco