From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Davide Libenzi
Sent: Friday, 10 November 2006 12:40 PM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: 1.23-pre11 ...

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Ana Paula Fernandes wrote:

> My xmailserver has crashing, i working to discover the cause, i using
> 1.23-pre11 and recently created a GSLT filter and added to
> filters.post-rcpt.tab, the filter has working fine, xmail crashed 4
> times in 24 hours period. I use Windows 2000 SP4, the "Event Viewer"
> only log this message:
>
> "The XMail Server service terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 4
> time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in 0
> milliseconds: No action."
>
> xmail create any log files in this cases?

Hmm, do you have just-in-time debugging on that machine? I uploaded a debug
version at:

http://www.xmailserver.org/XMail.debug.zip

Are you able to get a crashdump info with that fully symbolic EXE&PDB?

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]