At 09.58 11/11/06, you wrote:

>Just so that I'm absolutely correct according to the documentation, the new
>"wlex" will work as a flag inside of filter files used by filters.in.tab and
>filters.out.tab but will NOT work if it is part of filters.pre* and
>filters.post* files correct?

As I understand it it's the reverse: wlex is only supported in SMTP
(post- or pre-) filters but not in SMAIL (in- or out-) filters.

For Davide: may be the docs can be improved. They mention aex and
wlex in the section on message filters, with the qualification that
wlex only works for SMTP filters, and only mention aex in the section
on SMTP filters. It might be worthwhile moving the explanation of
wlex to the latter section, where it pertains.

Ciao, Francesco