> Ps: maybe I have to specify parameters at start ?

Yes you do.

The doc (readme.html) has the answers - look for "Command Line" - Note the
LOG switches are lowercase L.

Rob :-)

Note To Self: Remember to put something witty here later...

On our XmailServer (Win2k3 - Xmail V1.24), I don't find any logs in
MAILROOT/logs. Where are they !!! J

Can someone HELP ME J

Best,

Emmanuel

Ps: maybe I have to specify parameters at start ?