Hello Henri,

Your mail arrived almost exactly 2 days late.
The headers of the mail I received:

x35.xmailserver.org with [XMail 1.25 ESMTP Server]  id <S218B95> for
<xmail@xmailserver.org> from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;  Thu, 1 Mar 2007
13:18:13 -0500

psmtp10.wxs.nl (8.13.8/8.12.10) with ESMTP id l1RIhcu1012413  for
<xmail@xmailserver.org>; Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:43:38 +0100

It looks like the wxs server kept the mail for those 2 days, that could be
because of a very long retry delay (and your glisting), but it shouldn't. I
really have no idea why the wxs.nl mailserver would be in a GMT-5 hours
timezone, while it is in the Netherlands.
Did you have the same problem with incomming mail? If so, it has to be a
problem on the wxs.nl mailservers. You could also try the planet.nl (or even
hetnet.nl) mailrelay, which should also work for KPN custommers (and may
have a better retry policy??).

I use Tiscali Business internet for my mailserver, they block (almost)
nothing. The same goes for xs4all, but maybe this is not a good reason to
switch to another ISP.

Ivo