Davide,

I was setting up an new xmail server for someone, when I got a ENODNS error
on my test email.
The error was due to a DNS timeout, because a resend of the test email
worked fine.

The error message (in part) that I got back was:

< mail.company.net.au #5.0.0 smtp; 505 Your domain has not DNS/MX entries>
                                                       ^^^

The text should read one of the following - depending on the intent of your
message to the recipient.

< mail.company.net.au #5.0.0 smtp; 505 Your domain has no DNS/MX entries>
< mail.company.net.au #5.0.0 smtp; 505 Your domain has invalid DNS/MX
entries>

Could you add it to your 1.25

Thanks,
Rob :-)