This past week I built up a new Windows XP workstation and decided to
move my Xmail server to it.  I am running 1.22 and installed 1.24.   I
moved or re-created my TAB files, etc.  When I went to install the
service and run it, I get an error message that the program failed to
load.  Thinking I had a bad executable, I downloaded the files again and
replaced all of the EXE and DLL files in \bin directory.  Same error.
Doesn't get far enough to generate a log or do anything.

I copied the 1.22 "xmail.exe" file and the service starts perfectly.
Replace it with 1.24 and it fails.  I have not seen any reports from
others with this problem.

Any suggestion or help????

JB Edmonds