At 22.41 16/05/07, you wrote:

>The exact same yahoo issue happens to our users very often.  The yahoo
>groups servers do not retry - they simply stop sending after any failure.

And they even send viri, from time to time. They suck ...

>Has anyone been successfull in finding all the needed xnet settings for
>yahoo?

You might try the smtp.hnprop.tab settings available since XMail
1.24. They allow you to whitelist by host name rather than IP, and if
you add !wlex to the glst filter this might help. Only drawback, this
might have a performance hit b/c of RDNS lookup (Davide's warning).

Ciao, Francesco