From: "CLEMENT Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <xmail@xmailserver.org>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 3:46 AM
Subject: [xmail] Re: Strange error after upgrade

Yes, and smail logs too if outgoing mails out off xmail handled domains
This will show that xmail really tried to send out.

Question : did you get the ndr message from your customers as attached =
file
to keep it's smtp headers intact ?
Then study the ndr smtp headers to see the original mta sending it and =
it's
route (Receveived by). That will help you convince the customer that =
it's
not your xmail serve that refuse to relay :)

Francis