On 30 May 2007, at 19:04, Davide Libenzi wrote:

> On Wed, 30 May 2007, Davide Libenzi wrote:
>
> > Here's -pre14 with the fixes for the problems found by David Lord:
> >
> > http://www.xmailserver.org/xmail-1.25-pre14.tar.gz
> > http://www.xmailserver.org/xmail-1.25-pre14.win32bin.zip

Compiled and installed ok on NetBSD 3.1. From initial testing it
appears to have fixed the problem I had. Unfortunately although xmail
had accepted the outgoing emails I now see I have emails to
postmaster that there was a 'Network kernel error' in delivering both
the test emails, first was from a telnet session (so incomplete set
of headers but they've got through before), then another from
Pegasus. Third test email to a different isp got through ok. I can
see two email in spool/*/*/rsnd and slog are still being retried and
both look to me as they should be accepted by the remote server. Just
sent another one to each account with same result, lordynet.me.uk
gets failed, 'ErrCode = -3', 'Network kernel error' whilst one to
freezone.co.uk goes out ok.

Just gone back to 1.25-pre11 and email to lordynet.me.uk is delivered
ok.

David