From: "CLEMENT Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <xmail@xmailserver.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 12:11 PM
Subject: [xmail] Re: XMail Win32 and drwtsn32.exe

Hello Edinilson

Seems strange because here i use w2k all patchs (I just run again
windowsupdate either critical or not to be sure, all is installed, none
waiting in 'queue' ;) ) with xmail 1.25 (not tryed yet 1.26-prexx) and =
never
had this drwatson with neither ctrlclnt nor xmail

Are you sure nothing else not 'microsoft' was updated themself that =
could
change somethink ?
Nothing with possible virus scanning software ?

Strange too that drwatson.log seems empty.

I think you need to try a ctrlclnt complied in debug mode (need to =
compile
it with compiler and 'debug' option) to try to find what is going on.

Francis