From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of CLEMENT Francis
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 5:38 PM
To: 'xmail@xmailserver.org'
Subject: [xmail] Re: 1.26-pre03

Just a question :

Does an 'mv' convert CRLF to CR ? I don't remember that :/

Just a suggestion :
Except if the copy/transfert program used to pass mail files from the
windows system to the linux system have options to convert crlf to cr, =
think if Rob want to fully convert windows maibox content to unix =
maildirs,
he need to use some dos2unix command (or d2u ? don't remember exactly =
the
tool name on linux) in the proposed script, no ?

:)

Francis