Just to clarify my tests, the ctrlclnt command line used was exactly the
same on the two machines (w2k xmail server and w2k workstation), so using
same ctrl xmail ip address (same -s parameter) that is not
localhost/127.0.0.1 (as I only binded xmail ctrl port to the specified ip)

The strange think is that in the two cases ctrl 'action' is allways done
correctly at xmail server (domainlist, adduser, userpasswd, ...), the diff
is that the 'ctrlclnt from the server itself' seems to wait/standby for some
seconds after 'action' is performed then returning control to system with
result code allways 1073807364 (regardless of the ctrl 'action' performed)

Could be a similar problem encoureted with recent nettest tool, ok or not
depending of compilation settings or compilation environment (and/or wsock
diff) ?

Regards
Francis