On 08/04/2011 09:08, L wrote:
Can someone help me creating filters to make copy of any ingoing and
outgoing email that transit through the server (put a copy of any email
in a specific folder)?

I'm testing filters.

With phpxmail I had create this off-line In filter:

#cat /var/MailRoot/filters/testfilter.tab
"/var/MailRoot/filters/test.sh"       "A"   "B"

#cat /var/MailRoot/filters/test.sh
#!/bin/sh
echo "$1 $2" >> /var/MailRoot/logs/test

Then I had send a mail to myself and filters log show:
Exec Result = 0
  Exit Code = 1
 Executable = /var/MailRoot/filters/test.sh;A;B;

But nothing change in var/MailRoot/logs/test.

Then I try this:

#cat /var/MailRoot/filters/testfilter.tab
"/var/MailRoot/filters/test.sh A B"

But filters log show:
Exec Result = -92
  Exit Code = -1
 Executable = /var/MailRoot/filters/test.sh A B;

And nothing change in var/MailRoot/logs/test.