Hello

*Update*
I found condition, when mail client get Email or Mobile, it will get by mail id
mail id I mean when use POP command ex,
telnet localhost 110
user x...@xxx.com
pass xxx
list
..
1062 9526
1063 1238
1064 26260
1065 52138
1066 2463
..
retr 1066

when I try to read Email by mail ID list look, mail not arrange by date.
and in this case number 1066 it will show in becky on first mail

Regards,
Rittikorn L.