Where on earth did you find this documented?

Thanks for the answer,

Marco Diener

On 4/15/2012 2:50 PM, Bart Mortelmans wrote:
Hi,

If you create an e-mail address in XMailserver that has a mailprob.tab, but the
mailproc.tab is empty, then this will simply /dev/null the mails sent to that
address.

It is important to note that the mailproc.tab should exist (but be empty). Not having a
mailproc.tab will default to "mailbox".

Sincerely,
Bart Mortelmans