----- Original Message -----
From: "St�" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Xmame] Light Gun


>
> >
> > This gun works on Windoze drivers only due to its non-standard nature.
> > Sorry.
> >
>
> According to the docs, it works like a standard USB HID and doesn't
> need any special drivers. Chances are it may work. I'm not betting my
> money, though, but it could work, and if it does - bonus. I still want
> the gun :)
>
> Here's a cut-n-paste:
> Q: Will the PC USB Gun work on a MAC.
> A: Technically, the PC USB Gun should work on a MAC since it's
> designed as a generic HID interface controller. However, we do not
> specifically test on Macintosh computers and therefore we do not
> officially support MAC systems
>
> and
>
> Q: Why does the PC USB Gun take over my mouse controls?
> A: The PC USB Gun acts exactly like a mouse. The trigger button acts
> like the left mouse button. The reload button on the left side of the
> PC USB Gun acts like the right mouse button. When you shoot
> off-screen, the right mouse button is also activated.
>
>
> Ste
>

I stand corrected, I guess. Dammit, I want one too now.

_______________________________________________
Xmame mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/xmame

Reply via email to