I'm working on an immediate fix for GXMame so it will work with current XMame builds, at least until the GXMame guys sort out all their changes and make an official working release. What I need to know are the following:

1) What was the most recently supported XMame version in the last officially released GXMame (0.34b, not CVS versions)?

2) Do the different display-mode builds (SDL, x11, etc.) have any significantly different command-line options from one another? What about different platform builds?

Of course if someone had information handy about all command-line changes that have gone on since the last GXMame update, it would save me a bunch of time. Also if the GXMame guys were to say "a new working version is only xx days away" it would save me even more time, as in that case I simply won't bother :)

Finally, I thought I'd give a heads up to the XMame website maintainers that clicking the 'Mailing List' link did not infact bring me to the page about the mailing list... 'Links' seems off too, as are maybe some others.

Thanks.