* micu...@gmail.com (micu...@gmail.com) [180213 14:05]:
> I have another problem. Soap response have different order of tags
> than is defined in vendor wsdl.

Ouch... it is not unusual that the servers do not validate their messages.

Schema's are very strict: either the message is exactly correct, or the
message is invalid.  There are many situations where the reader cannot
automatically recover from mistakes.

> error: decode error: data for element or block starting with `BRPC'
> missing at tns:LST_ODBResponse/Result/ResultData/Table1/Item

There are a few mistakes which can cause this error.  Your order problem,
but also missing required elements, type validation errors, etc.

> Is it possible somehow ignore order or I need rewrite the wsdl?
> BR, Peter M.

Maybe the version of your WSDL is not the same as the server is using.
You may also contact the author to get his opinion about who is to
blame ;-)

When the element order is not maintained, then there might be more wrong
with the structure of the messages... brace for impact!

When you change <sequence> blocks for <all> blocks, then you may be
saved (no guarantees)
--
Good luck (you need it)

               MarkOv