sharifah ummu kulthum, 23.02.2010 04:45:
> I am so sorry but I really don't know how to change the code as I have just
> learn python. How am I going to switch the version or to change the code?
> Because I don't really understand the code.
>
> Here is the code:
> [...]

That's some funny code - it uses BeautifulSoup to parse HTML, and then uses
lxml to build an XML tree from it - instead of using just lxml in the first
place...

Please send an e-mail to the original author of the tool to tell him/her
about the problem. Use the project mailing list for this (if there is one).
If that doesn't help, I'd suggest installing BeautifulSoup 3.0.8 to see if
that helps.

Stefan