Hi to all,

Recently I started working with e-learning content that includes
producing, parsing managing  SCORM compliant manifest xml files. All
such files have declared parts of structure in several scheme files so
validation must be made using all that files at the same time. I tried
to validate using xmllint but it does not support specifying more than
one schema file.

I also saw that in libxml2 API the function for specifying schema
validation context supports only one file at the time and thus It is not
possible AFAIK to do that even writing custom code.

Any ideas? Am I missing something?

You can generate simple SCORM manifest using reload editor from here:

http://www.reload.ac.uk/download/ReloadEditor202_ManualInstall.zip

Thanks,

--
Darko Miletic