Your library version is old. Before doing anything else try using more recent version. You can do that on your dev. machine for test purporses.

Joshua Kwan wrote:
Hi there!

I've got an interesting problem about libxml2's XPath support posted on
stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2459428/weird-xpath-behavior-in-libxml2
Please read about it there.

There haven't been any answers, so I thought I would consult the real libxml2
mailing list before trying something else. I'm not subscribed to the list, so
please CC me on replies.

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide!
BTW, I'm using libxml2 2.6.27 and a brief scan of the changelog didn't reveal
anything that might describe my issue as a bug that's been fixed since.

-Josh

database 4954 (20100318) __________

http://www.eset.com