Hi Daniel,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 01:29:33PM -0400, Daniel Richard G. wrote:
> Below is an updated version of the patch I mailed in on March 14. As
> before, it applies against current git master.
>
> Below is the updated walk-through. For brevity's sake, only the first of
> multiple instances of the same change is described.
>
> I'll be happy to rework the patch as needed to get it in.

  Never too late, I guess, I managed to apply the patch. Well some parts
had to be done manually as a bit of the git head has changed since then.
I was tempted to split the different parts but in the end I'm not sure
it matters much. So I pushed the whole set of fix in one blob:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/commit/?id=5706b6d8767e3c3f2e5b277b54e1af68035bc111

  if you could double check I didn't made mistakes on the parts I had
to do manually, that would be great,

  thanks a lot !

Daniel

dan...@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/