I am using Code::Blocks with the GNU GCC compiler on Windows XP. I am currently learning to use libxml2 so I am trying the tutorials. Everything worked fine until trying xmlFree(), whick resulted in an undefined reference. After searching in the headers I found the #define IN_LIBXML fix, which resulted in a segfault. After trying a commit which required editing the xmlexports.h file, I got a segault again.
So, since this bug has (apparently) been around for a while, I would like to know if there is a fix for it or a replacement for xmlFree()
_______________________________________________ xml mailing list, project page http://xmlsoft.org/ firstname.lastname@example.org https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/xml