Hi,

I couldn't find a specific iconv mailing list so I hope this is the right place
to send my iconv query to - apologies if not.

When I download iconv-1.9.1.win32.zip from ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/libxml/ ->
oldreleases I find that the dll identifies itself as 1.9.0.0 instead of 1.9.1.0.

Could you please confirm whether this is an error in the version number or in
the filename? I.e. is it really 1.9.1 or 1.9.0?

Thanks very much for such a useful site.

Best regards,
David

[Cubic Transportation Systems]<http://cts.cubic.com/>

David Brown
Software Development Supervisor
Cubic Transportation Systems Ltd
+44 1737 78 6529
cts.cubic.com<http://cts.cubic.com/>

[NextCity]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhd6XYP2DBE&feature=related>

[RSS]<http://cts.cubic.com/Publications/CubicBlog.aspx>

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/CubicTransportationSystems>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/CubicTS>

[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cubic>

[YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/user/CubicTS>

Winner of the Best Smartcard Ticketing Service,
MasterCard Transport Ticketing Awards 2014
Winner, 2014 Australian Smart Infrastructure Award, Opal Card
Winner, Product Design, BritWeek Innovation Award 2014

________________________________

This document is intended for, and should only be read by, those persons to
whom it is addressed. Its contents are confidential and if you have received
this message in error, please delete it. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or
publication of this message without our prior written consent is strictly
prohibited.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and do
not necessarily represent the position of CTSL. Furthermore CTSL does not
authorise or use e-mail for official contractual correspondence. Nothing
received in e-mail has any contractual validity.

CTSL and each legal entity in Cubic Corporation reserve the right to monitor
all e-mail communications through its networks.

Registered Office:
Cubic Transportation Systems Ltd
AFC House
Honeycrock Lane
Salfords
Surrey
RH1 5LA
United Kingdom

Registered in England under number 01381707