Hello,

I'm using libxml2 and I have a strange behaviour.

I'm creating a full document in memory (using xmlTextWriter with a xmlBuffer).

I have called xmlTextWriterSetIndent with 0 as parameter.

Whenever I get the buffer content (once I have called
xmlTextWriterEndDocument) I get strange 0x0a inserted:
 - 1 after the xml header
 - 1 after the end of the xml document

I'm under Windows compiling with VS2008 against LibXML2 version 2.7.2

PS:
- As I searched the code of the libxml2, at the end of the
xmlTextWriterStartDocument function I have found this:

count = xmlOutputBufferWriteString(writer->out, "?>\n"); (L. 617)

Shouldn't the '\n' be prefixed by a if (writer->indent) ?

 - Found the other one in xmlTextWriterEndDocument I have found:

if (!writer->indent) { (L. 701)

instead of

if (writer->indent) {

as done in all the file.