Hi,       I am using libXML (version 2.7.8.7) on windows. I am trying to insert
data into existing XML file but problem is that after insertion CR character is
converted to LF it not only swap CR to LF in inserted string but also swap all
existing CR characters in output file. I don't know where is problem is there
some solution to this like by setting some encoding scheme? Or i have to make
changes in source code (if that solves the problem).       Attached picture is
to clarify problem. I am reading "Hello" node from read.xml and inserting its
text to "Example" node of write.xml.