Hi Nick,

Thanks for replying. I personally don't think think it's an issue, either.

But I'm not a lawyer, and some lawyers have noticed and *do* think it's a
problem, and have reached out to me about it (as I'm a maintainer of
[Nokogiri][https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri], which redistributes
libxml2).

Let's imagine there *is* a legal problem -- just so we can determine what's
possible. In that case, would the libxml2 maintainers consider either
removing those files, or replacing them with examples that are MIT-licensed?

-m