On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 03:20:09PM +0100, Nick Wellnhofer via xml wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks to a donation from Google, I'm able to resume maintenance of libxml2
> (and libxslt) for the remainder of 2022.

  Yay !  :-)

> My immediate plans are:
>
> - Make a bug fix release fixing many regressions.
> - Establish a new release schedule, possibly with multiple branches being
>   maintained.
> - Move releases from the old FTP server to GNOME's Gitlab infrastructure.
> - Move documentation to GNOME infrastructure.
> - Set up an official way to sponsor libxml2 maintainers.

 So you want to reintegrate libxml2 within the GNOME framework ? TBH
now that I have very limited bandwidth that's probably the right thing
to do.
 Happy to help you any steps you may need to take over,

   thanks,

Daniel

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/
veill...@redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/